Thursday, March 6, 2008

Matt Hallstrom.......


"Can a soul cease to exist? Or does our energy go somewhere else? A light bulb burns out. Does its energy go somewhere else or its just expended and ceases? How do we contemplate any soul ceasing to exist?"

I have lost a friend and I am trying to cope with his death. I recently moved back to California from Illinois. I found out through my son that Matt has passed on. I am in total shock. Matt was on my list to give him a call and let him know that I am back. I was very late to let him know. Matt saved my life and I feel like I was not there to save his. Matt was my hero. Did you know that he saved my life when an intruder came into my home? Yes, he is a hero. If it was not for him, I would not be here.

This is how I am going to cope with his passing on. Matt is still living. He is living through energy through his family, friends and his website. As I write this, it's evident that Matt's energy is being passed on to all of his family and friends. We may not know or understand this. But his energy is here. I am stepping out of the box and I am looking from the outside looking in, it's obvious that he had an impact on everyone around him.

I know we are all feeling a deep sense of loss. But remember, celebrate with others the love that he's shared with you. That's where his energy is.

Mattie, God rest your soul in peace my friend and my hero!

Please visit his website at: mattbytes