Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Years is a time to set Sail

New Years means a lot to me. It is a very symbolic value of finishing one year and starting another. It is something that many people use in different ways. I use it a whole lot. When I was a child there was something special about the arrival of a new year.

Looking back at 2007 I can say that we had our ups and downs but overall it was a really good year for my husband and I. I do know it was the best one in a long time. I could write an entire book about things that have happened during the year (and what I have learned from it), and I could probably also write a whole lot about my plans for the next year. I know by experience that things usually don't go as planned.

I am not setting up any traditional targets. Iam allowing myself to be a bit visionary towards another very exciting new year and future! I will just allow the wind to go into our sails and see where it will take us! That is the beauty of the New Year, if you just allow the wind to go into your sail and see where your sail ship will take you.