Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sarah Palin Hockey Mom....WHO CARES!!!!


Ok, what the hell is this eye candy thing they are trying to shove down our USA men throats.

It is convention year and I am going to write my opinion. Palin sucks!!!

Sarah Palin, now, listen here, I do not give a crap if you are or were a soccer, hockey, football, or PTA mom. I am speaking for all the mothers here in America we have done this job and WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I hope you are reading this. I really do not care if our country is going to elect an experienced, wise 82 year-old, depression survivor, AARP Member. So, do we all deserve to have McCains VP be a 45 year old “eye-candy, naughty, naughty, librarian” type from Alaska?

I am sure that all the men in America will certainly welcome the VP pick. The men in America never had an eye-candy of a Vice President that they can masturbate to. I guess now is the time to get the guys back in the swing of things to pull out there one eyed willy and get the masturbation groove going to get that McCain vote!

Since your eye-candy naughty, naughty librarian type, Sarah Palin was announced to be McCain’s running mate, I have found out that…….

…she “hasn’t’ focused on Iraq” and she wants to continue the war on terrorism

.…her hubby had a DWI, what a pussy husband he is

.…she supported (contrary to what John McCain said) the infamous “Bridge to Nowhere”.

…she’s a huge supporter of “abstinence only” sex education, and a proud parent of a 5 month pregnant 17 year old daughter. I guess we all will support for teen pregnancy!!!

…she’s under investigation for using her office to fire some dude who used to be married to her sister. ...she thinks “creationism” should be taught in public schools

.…she is closely tied to indicted Senator Ted Stevens.

Oh my god, it’s only been 3 days since she’s been announced! I can’t wait till she’s in the public eye for one full week. The trauma drama begins!!!!

Can you believe, McCain only spoke to her twice before naming her as the VP.

C-mon people, give me a break!

Remember ladies, Palin is only eye-candy for your man in your life to cast a vote for McCain.

That is how Washington views all of you men…….Your brains are between your legs!!!!!