Wednesday, October 3, 2007

About me....

I am in the Entrepreneurial Activity mode and it is in Full Speed Ahead! We have the right to create our own unique visions. And that is why I am here with a vision.

I have a 26-year-old son and a 21 year old nephew. My Son and nephew is my pride and joy in life. We have a very strong bond that is exemplified by our love and laughter, a deep mutual respect, good communication, and a great understanding for one another.

I am married to a wonderful man. What totally impressed me about my husband is his love for me and self-assuredness. Having that, has gotten him where he wants to be. He is my partner, soul mate, husband for life. He knows most of the answers and he makes me feel much loved, safe, and cared for. He is a man that is open, honest, highly respects me and others. That to me is a total turn on. He enjoys life and has an overall positive outlook. He loves to laugh and have fun. Being loved, having self - assuredness , and appreciatiing the little things in life that count in a relationship!

I love to have fun and keep an open mind to things in general. My interests include working out, traveling, jets, culture, plays, theater, motorcycles, the arts, music, or spending quality time at home with my self-assuredness husband!

My profession is that I am an Entrepreneur. My mode is in Entrepreneurial Activity and it's Full Speed Ahead! I have a passion for my career...It is very challenging, always changing and highly exciting.

For all the single men out in the world wondering why you are single remember this, you may be at the top of the corporate ladder, Podcaster, Janitor, Pilot, Gardner, Rock Star, the President of your condo board, Farmer, Entrepreneur, Custodian, Board Member, Mechanic, CEO, or the most sought-after when your friends need advice. But, do you have self-assuredness?