Sunday, October 7, 2007

Verizon Phone and Best Friends

Today is a beautiful Sunday in Sunny Southern California. I had a wonderful weekend with my husband. Also, my son came over and we had a litlle time to bond and talk about life. It was great!

I was thinking about my best friend. Let me tell you, the day we met, it was friendship at first sight. The day we met, I knew I found a friend. Not just a friend, but a best friend. I do pray that our friendship will never end.

Her smile and sweetness kept me going when I had days that were dark as night. My friend never judged me. She understood my sorrow. She always gave me hope for a better tomorrow. She is always there for me. I do know that I can count on her for anything. She always gives me advice and encouragement whenever I did not know what to do.

We worked together and she helped me learn to keep moving forward. She always said that I can do anything. That is if I put my mind to it, and suddenly I knew I could.

At times my friend and I do not see eye to eye on certain subjects but we respect each others thoughts and beliefs. Believe me, there were days when both of us cried but we never lost our friendship. But even so, we made it through, and our friendship has not yet died.

What is truly amazing about our friendship is that circumstances never pulled us apart. We are separated by many miles apart. Can you believe we talk everyday. Thank you my friend for the beautiful
Verizon phone. If it was not for the Verizon phone family plan, our phone bill would be $10,000.00 a month.

This wonderful friendship we share is so precious to me that I pray it grows and flourishes and lasts into infinity. You are so special to me and I must tell you, that you are my one true friend and Guardian Angel.

Our friendship is one-in-a-million. So let’s hold on to it and each other, because we can not let this friendship fly away for there will never be another.

Thank you my friend, I found my best friend. I love you and I will always love you.